Instead of having lots of posts, I'm going to update this one and re-post it.
Wednesday Update
I just talked to Dad. The physical therapist had been to see him and had him walk for the first time already. He didn't go far, but it's a start. He said his pain level is low. His therapy is called No BLT - no bending, lifting, or twisting.
I don't know how long the recovery will be, but I'm praying for a quick one.
Thursday Update
Spoke to Dad at 11:30. His blood pressure had dropped quite a bit last night and they had to give him blood. He didn't sound as good today as he did yesterday, he was complaining of a sore throat which is probably due to the tube that had been down his throat. He has been up a couple of times.
It took over two years for the doctor to finally decide to do surgery, so I guess it's going to be more than a day before he feels better!
3 comments:
Will continue to pray too for a complete healing/recovery.
Well, I will continue to prayfor a fast but full recovery.
I love you!
ELICHLOEE
Complete recovery will mean Dad being able to golf again! I know he's hoping for that.
Post a Comment