It's been a long day of waiting for the call!
As usual, surgeries don't always get done when they are scheduled. Dad was suppose to go in at 12:30, but it was after 2:00 before they took him. The surgery took over 3 hours, and the doctor said it was a success.
The doctor inserted two rods in Dad's spine to correct degenerative disc disease. Due to the hardness or tightness of Dad's muscles, the doctor had to move them quite a bit, which means Dad will be very sore for the next few days.
Thank you for remembering him in prayer.
4 comments:
Thank you Jesus! I remembered him and your family in my prayers today...what a sweet man your dad is, I remember when you and him came in the church van to pick us up on our first trip to Donkey Rock! I'm so glad he came out well.
Good to hear that the surgery went well. Will continue to pray that your dad will heal quickly.
Thank God your dad's surgery went well. I've been praying for him, and I also will continue to pray that he heal completely. It's also so great that you'll get to spend time with him during his healing process.
Adrianne,
Dad loved that trip! He always enjoys being around young people.
Thank you all for praying!
Post a Comment