She received this particular Bible for her 47th birthday, January 1, 1987, and it was the final Bible she carried. This contains her thoughts during an eight year battle with cancer and the loss of her youngest son, Rod. While that was obviously the most difficult time in her life, the notes and thoughts are constantly positive and uplifting.
So... if you see a note or thought labeled "Mom's Bible" that is exactly where it came from. And if the thought was originally yours, thank you for sharing it with her, because I'm sure if she wrote it down it was an encouragement to her.
One who uses the Bible as his guide , never loses his sense of direction.
- Mom's Bible
2 comments:
Kathy,
I am so happy you have lent yourself to the blogging world. What a special person you are. I will relish the visits to hear about you and Les and to hear about your mom. BTW: Added you to my blogging friends because I know you will bless so many. With Love.
Sis. Hopper,
Thanks for adding me to your list. I need to get one going on here...
Post a Comment