Pictured below is Barbara, Dad, Dad's Aunt Bertha and her son, Rick, at Dad's 70th Birthday party (the reason for the hat!)
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Dad's Surgery
Dad, Barbara, and Kim will be traveling to San Francisco today. He has his pre-op in the morning, and has to be back at the hospital Tuesday morning at 5:30 (which means surgery will probably be around 7:30 or 8:00). Your continued prayers are appreciated and I'll post updates as I know them.
Pictured below is Barbara, Dad, Dad's Aunt Bertha and her son, Rick, at Dad's 70th Birthday party (the reason for the hat!)
Pictured below is Barbara, Dad, Dad's Aunt Bertha and her son, Rick, at Dad's 70th Birthday party (the reason for the hat!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Will be praying for your dad. Appreciate you keeping us posted.
Hi Sissy McElhaney. I missed you last night. The girls and I wanted to let you know that we will be thinking of your dad, and praying for him too. We love you and truly appreciate you too.
Sis. Chris,
We left as soon as church was over. We spent yesterday afternoon in Hollywood with Dan Philpott (our friend with brain cancer). He is doing well.
Thanks for your prayers. I wanted to give you a hug last night and didn't get a chance!
Love you!
Post a Comment