Two updates for today:
I talked to Dad today, his back surgery is scheduled for Tuesday, September 23rd. Dad, Kim, and Barbara (Dad's lady friend) will be traveling to San Francisco on Sunday, with pre-op on Monday. My plan is to go to Fresno a week or so after he gets home. He and I are a lot alike when we're not feeling well, the best thing for us is rest and quiet!
Isabel Ramos (to whom I taught Bible study lesson #1) came to church yesterday morning!! She brought her friend Maria and I think they both enjoyed the service. They plan on attending our Spanish session next week. I spoke to Sis. Maria Halverson about continuing the Bible study and Sis. Maria is going to teach it herself, which will be great since she speaks Spanish and I don't!
7 comments:
Kathy,
Just wanted to let you know I put the names put in the box last night at church. We are praying.
Caroline
Thanks, Caroline.
I'll definitely be praying for your dad - I'll place it on my Outlook to make sure I remember.
My mom happens to be going to the hospital September 22nd for hip replacement.
Thanks for praying, friend!
Am praying for your dad and brother.
Wow, as I told you in my email, I needed to visit your blog soon for updates on your family. I'll keep praying for your dad, and the rest of your family. About your bible study, I sat right in back of them, and from what I observed they were very much into the Sunday School lesson being taught. Afterward, I introduced myself to them, and they told me they wanted to attend the Spanish session! So, this is very exciting!!
Chris,
We just never know what will happen when we plant a seed. I'm looking forward to Isabel receiving the Holy Ghost and getting baptized in Jesus' name!
Post a Comment