Friday, September 12, 2008

I Am a Chocolate Cake

I thought this was fitting after Wednesday's post. I'm not sure I fit the description exactly, but I LOVE chocolate cake with chocolate frosting!! Mmmmm.... Mom made the BEST!! (Don't even suggest someone else does on this blog, cause you would be WRONG!! Sorry you missed it.)





Fun, comforting, and friendly.

You are a true classic, and while you're not super cutting edge, you're high quality.

People love your company - and have even been known to get addicted to you.



Here's a slide show of just a few of Mom's many cakes through the years, along with a couple shots of her apprentices.

5 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Love the slide. Brought back memories. BTW: I'm a Marble Cake. Sounds like I'm "straddling the fence", doesn't it? lol

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my I forgot to say that I LOOOOVVVEEEEEE chocolate, so that makes me a HUGE chocolate cake!! :)

Anonymous said...

LIKE MY MOM, I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEE CHOCOLATE ANYTHING. CHOCOLATE CAKE, HUGE HERSEY'S BARS AND MORE!! That I guess would make me a huge chocolate factory!!!
I love you!!
CHLOEE

Kathy McElhaney said...

I've always thought it strange of anyone that DIDN'T like chocolate! My Dad is one of them - I'm not sure how he survived in our house...

Verse of the Day