Monday, November 1, 2010

Attempts At A Self Portrait

After two days of wind on Wednesday and Thursday, rain was in the forecast for Saturday. That left Friday for another ride. Les had other plans so I decided to go alone. But I wanted to send Les a picture of me at the equipment - proof that I had been there! The pictures weren't really necessary, but I needed the break. I am horrible at taking my own picture. Here's the series...

I don't know why I tilt my head up like this. Does anyone really want to see up my nose??


Okay, head in a normal position. Now for the zombie look...





I've decided to take a nap while I'm at it...


Maybe I'll just take a picture of the ground and my bike tire instead...



Okay, I'm gonna snap two at once. Gritting my teeth...


Ding, ding! We have a winner...


Not really a winner, but I was done snapping and this is what I sent!

I guess I could say I'm thankful for the delete button on my camera...

2 comments:

Girly Muse said...

aw, you're so cute no matter what pose you strike! :) love those pretty blue eyes and that smile.

Mary Frances said...

Sis. Kathy you said... "Does anyone really want to see up my nose??" I was thinkin...MAYBE Les does!!! LOL! He is your hubby!! :)

Verse of the Day