Monday, November 15, 2010

30 Days of Thanks - Day #15


I am thankful for the Victory Tabernacle Choir!

I am the choir director, but I can't do it alone. If I pick a song, but the musicians don't learn how to play it, the soloist doesn't learn how to sing it, and the choir doesn't learn their parts - I've just found a nice song to listen to in my car!

2010 has been a challenging year for our choir. We have been through a time of transition, losing some musicians and gaining others. I am so thankful for the faithful members who have stuck with me, who come to practice when they could be taking a Sunday afternoon nap. I'm especially thankful for the musicians who come even earlier for musicians practice!

Victory Tabernacle Choir - THANKS!!

2 comments:

jennifer lord said...

Thank God for good choir directors! As a choir member, I know God must pour out an extra helping of Long-Suffering for you all! It can be a challenging job, for sure!

Kathy McElhaney said...

Jen,
There are days, Lordy, there are days when I need a triple dose of patience!!

Verse of the Day