
It's Friday so I've got to say how thankful I am for FOOD!!
I really do love to eat, but I do not like to eat the same thing all the time. I guess I would have grumbled right along with the rest of the children of Israel eating manna day after day...
I am thankful that God made such a variety of foods. Think about the variety of fruits and vegetables... so many to choose from! And they don't all ripen at the same time. Just when you've eaten all the watermelon you can stand, summer ends and it's time for pomegranates! Oranges peak in the winter, just when you need an extra dose of vitamin C!

There's nothing like cutting into a juicy steak. Or dipping fresh tortilla chips into salsa. Or a hot piece of pizza. Or fried ravioli with marinara sauce. Or the first bite of pumpkin pie! Sweet, salty, savory, spicy - we are very blessed with an abundance of good things to eat!

And I truly believe chocolate deserves a thankful day of its own!
3 comments:
AMEN!!! So I guess we gotta say Thanks to God for Weight Wathcer's NEXT!!! HAHA! ;)
Mary,
I honestly hadn't thought of that! If I run out of posts this month, I'll use it!!
Your Italian???!!! HAHA!!! I wrote you back on my blog!!! :)
Post a Comment