Yesterday morning as Les and I were riding down the trail towards home we met two cyclists going up the trail. We always say good morning to whoever we see and yesterday was no exception. When I said good morning, one of the riders said, "Well hello, Lady." It wasn't said in a crude way, but an acknowledgment of who I am. It made me smile as I continued riding!
I love being a lady. I enjoy dressing up, wearing high heels (but not too high!) with matching purses, and fixing my hair. I love shopping and giggling and decorating. I appreciate it when a man opens the door for me or shows respect for my femininity. I don't feel the need to prove myself in a "man's world." I am happy to be exactly who God created me to be!
And look, I even have a jersey that matches my bike! How many men would care about that??
2 comments:
This post made me smile! Love you, Sis M!
Awwwwww soooo cute!!! I LOVE being a lady too!!! I know I don't feel the need to try and fit into a man's world either!!! I think your pastor taught the bible college out here a series of lessons about woman and men quite a few years ago! I LOVE your jersey that matches your bike...thats AWESOME!!! :)
Post a Comment