Friday, November 12, 2010

30 Days of Thanks - Day #12

I am thankful for the powerful preaching of the Word of God!


I have been in Fresno for the past few days for West Coast Conference. My soul has been fed and my spirit challenged. I'll have more to say in a day or so when I'm not trying to post from my phone. It has been awesome!

I'm also thankful for the great fellowship I've been enjoying. I have lost track of how many friends I have seen. Some I have known FOREVER and others just a short time. But they are all awesome!

I didn't bring my camera, but I did manage to get this picture of two of my blogging buddies with my phone - Sis Mary Ginty and Sis. Tiffany Bracken.

3 comments:

jennifer lord said...

aww, how fun!

Mary Frances said...

LOL!!! Awwwww LOOKS like you got it up first...I was gonna post mine right now but i'm already hoggin the hotel computer and there is a guy waiting...man...HAHA! JEN!!! When am I gonna meet YOU????

jennifer lord said...

Mary! I have no idea! I'm shooting for Youth Alive next year so maybe there! :)

Verse of the Day