
I am so thankful that we "Fall Back" tonight! We get an extra hour of sleep!!
I am an early morning exerciser and these weeks before the time change have been really tough - it's been SO dark! I love exercising while there is little traffic, but I do want some light!
So take advantage of the time in the morning - go for a walk before Sunday school and see how awake you are for a change!
6 comments:
AZ NEVER changes and I kinda like that!!! :)We're CONSISTENT!!! HAHA! LOL!
Yeah, but now when my husband goes to Scottsdale for business he'll be an hour ahead of me! Totally confusing!
Never do I sleep in...grrr. This morning when I got up, I see that Bro. Hopper has already set the clocks forward. LOL
Oophs I meant backward. Wow, I'm as crazy as he is! LOL
I don't sleep in either, Sis. Hopper! How did I do it as a teenager? Must have been those late nights TPing houses!!
We had a power outage yesterday and I thought about setting our clocks back then just to save myself some time, but resisted!
Thanks for the reminder. I totally forgot about the "Fall Back" time change. YAY!
Post a Comment