Guard the portals of your mind. Don't let evil thoughts creep in. Remember the happy days, the best part of living. We can control our minds if we keep the bad thoughts out.
- Mom's Bible
Wow! That's powerful stuff! I believe more people would live in victory if they would follow this creed. And while I could expound on this, I think it says all that needs to be said.
I agree with my mom about taking this to heart personally. If you guard the portals of your mind and do away with the many bitter emotions that can you eat you up, God will bring joy...like I've said many times before, your mom is inspiring and what a great amount of life's lessons, inspiration, and encouragement in her bible!
4 comments:
Oh my, I particularly love this quote from your mom's bible because it holds so true for me personally.
I've read it numerous times, but it really struck me today.
I agree with my mom about taking this to heart personally. If you guard the portals of your mind and do away with the many bitter emotions that can you eat you up, God will bring joy...like I've said many times before, your mom is inspiring and what a great amount of life's lessons, inspiration, and encouragement in her bible!
Adrianne,
I have just scraped the surface of the gold mine that is "Mom's Bible."
Post a Comment