Saturday, August 30, 2008

Pool Invaders, Take Two

I found this little guy this evening. It's been pretty hot, so I can't blame him for wanting to cool off.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHH!!!! THat is so gross!!! But, you're your probably used to it by now!! Why don't they sink? Have you ever found somoething at the bottom of the pool? :)

ELICHLOEE

Kathy McElhaney said...

It doesn't matter how many I find - it's still gross every time!
I usually find them at the bottom of the pool, so I think this one had only been in the pool a short time.

Anonymous said...

EEEEK!!! He's a pretty chunky one there! My fingers shake at the thought of touching one, or feeling one -- they're sooooo GROSS!!!

Kathy McElhaney said...

I think he was just water logged...
I don't actually touch them!! I have a net attached to a four foot poll that I fish them out with.

Verse of the Day