Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Attitude

Seen on the back of an RV during my run yesterday morning:

Life's an Adventure... Take Your Attitude!

I can think of times when it's best to leave your attitude at home! It really depends on what attitude you have. "She has AN attitude" does not bring positive thoughts about that person. On the other hand "she has a good attitude" changes everything!

I received this email a few months ago:
There once was a woman who woke up one morning, looked in the mirror, and noticed she had only three hairs on her head.

"Well," she said, "I think I'll braid my hair today." So she did and she had a wonderful day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and saw that she had only two hairs on her head.

"H-M-M," she said, "I think I'll part my hair down the middle today." So she did and she had a grand day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that she had only one hair on her head.

"Well," she said, "today I'm going to wear my hair in a pony tail." So she did and she had a fun, fun day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that there wasn't a single hair on her head.

"YEA!" she exclaimed, "I don't have to fix my hair today!"

Attitude is everything.
For a Christian, Life's an Adventure... Take Care with Your Attitude!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember reading this particular email and it touched me also. I have to practice this "attitude" when I'm driving to work and when I'm here at work -- I have to remember to keep my Christian attitude!

Thank you for this awesome post, it's another favorite one I will read every day when I check into work to apply to my day!!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

This is so true! I am praying for God to make me a happier person, and to have a better attitude! (Everyone knows I have an attitude) Thats not good:) I love your posts!!!

Verse of the Day