Monday, August 4, 2008

Bobcat Sighting

A mother bobcat and her kitten were spotted in the "greenbelt" area just behind our house this evening. I wasn't quick enough with my camera, but I'll be keeping an eye out and have my camera ready now!

I felt like Tweety last night: "I tawt I taw a puddy tat... I did! I did!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg! That is so scary! A bobcat? Stay safe and lock all the doors and windows lol I love reading all of the memories in your blog! I love the part when you used to scream "Mad, Mad, Mad!" That is so funny! Annnndd...as everyone else has been saying...you do look very cute in that pic with your dad:) My most favorite part of your blog so far is the final score your mom made:)
Keep safe!!

Kathy McElhaney said...

Momma bobcat is smaller than Tank, and she's more afraid of us than we are of her. Now a mountain lion... that would be scary!
I saw a coyote this morning while I was out running...

Verse of the Day