Our church has been on a quest to start 30 new Home Bible Studies by August 31st. We will celebrate this Sunday by presenting Bibles to all our students and provide lunch after our morning service.
So after Ladies Prayer this morning, I taught lesson #1 of Exploring God's Word to Isabel Ramos!!! Woo Hoo!!!
Isabel is a neighbor of Sis. Maria Halverson. Sis. Maria could have taught the study, but wanted someone else. She really taught the majority of it because Isabel does not understand English very well, so I would say a couple of sentences and Maria would translate my words into a few paragraphs! It doesn't really matter to me who did what, God gets all the glory!
Please pray for Isabel to have an open heart to God's word, me to teach, and Maria to translate and teach even more!
3 comments:
I miss going to Ladies Prayer on Wendesdays, about that is so exciting about Isabel and Sis. Maria!
ELICHLOEE
I prayed for you both while I was there. Hope your 2nd and 3rd days of school have been great!
I'm so JEALOUS!!! That is so exciting, and I will totally keep the three of you in my prayers. Although I'm not going to give up on getting a bible study!
Post a Comment