Friday, August 29, 2008

1930s Marital Scale

I think this is hilarious! I would have been a superior wife during the Depression! Not sure what that says about the wife I am today!!

72

As a 1930s wife, I am
Superior

Take the test!


There were 100 questions and I answered them according to ME, not according to what I thought a 1930s wife would be like. I missed being Very Superior by 4 points, probably due to my lack of children! According to the makers of the test, the wife test has a question about the number of children, and that number is multiplied by 5 to produce the score for that question. I agree with that - any woman with children deserves extra credit!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOOOLLLL!!!! I scored POOOOORRRRR!!! Thank God I wasn't a wife back then, oh my!! They didn't have microwaveable foods back then, my hubby irons his own clothes...! Oh my!

Kathy McElhaney said...

How POOR?? Come on, tell me your score!

Anonymous said...

OOOHHH NOOOO!!! I didn't read the score -- I'm going to have to take it again! Maybe I'll score better this time around! LOL

Anonymous said...

I don't qualify, but I think I was pretty close to the 1950's wife. When I was a wife.

Cynthia

Verse of the Day