The final product was a CD with all the pictures and this book:
I created it using Shutterfly and was able to do it all online, never leaving the comfort of my home! The book is about 30 pages, with pages featuring Mom and Dad...
I made pages for each of us kids ...
and the grandkids...
And there are a few pages of candids...
All in all I was very pleased with the finished product! I got it done just in time for Christmas and this gift was definitely a hit with everyone. I'm glad I did it because some of the pictures are really starting to fall apart, so now they'll be preserved for everyone. Of course now I have all the pictures I'll ever need to put on this blog!
4 comments:
That is soooo awesome!! It turned out very nice!! All your hard paid off!:o)
Hoping you are doing well!!
Take care,
Sis. K.
Lol...I hate when I leave off words! :o)
All of your hard WORK paid off!
There...much better! :o)
I knew what you meant! I've done the same thing so many times!
what a treasure! it looks beautiful.
Post a Comment