Sunday, January 24, 2010

Much Better

If you didn't read yesterday's post, today's won't make much sense.

I had an incredible run this morning! Again, it was about 35 degrees and I loved it. I don't know why this California girl has such a love for running in the cold, but I really do! I knew within the first mile it was gonna be a good run. Before mile two I started up one of the steepest streets in our neighborhood - we call it the "Silverthorne Wall." I didn't just run up it, I was practically sprinting up it! I surprised myself with how strong I felt.


That stale run from yesterday was just an unpleasant memory as I "flattened the hills" today. I ran ten miles and could have easily done more, but there was church to get ready for (which was great!)


Okay, I'll let you connect the spiritual dots for yourself...

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I can't believe that you can run ten miles... I can barely run two without stopping and its taken me some time to just do that... maybe one of these days I'll be able to say I can do ten... but that seems like forever from now:)

Kathy McElhaney said...

I ran 14 miles Saturday - BEFORE Outreach!! You just have to be a grown up like me (notice I did NOT say OLD!) then you'll be able to run 10 miles, too!

Verse of the Day