Saturday, January 30, 2010

Saying Goodbye

I received an email early this morning from Dad. Grandma Ruby was in the hospital, her heart was only functioning at 20% and her kidneys were at 25%. Just a few hours later, she passed from this life.

I have so many wonderful memories of a sweet Grandma. I'll write more in the next few days, but for now I just ask that you remember my family in prayer as we make preparations and say goodbye.

6 comments:

Notions from Nonny said...

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. You are in my prayers.

God Bless,
Sis. K.

Girly Muse said...

Oh, Kathy, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma. Will be praying for you and your family. Lots of love your way.

LoriO said...

praying for you today my friend.

Unknown said...

Oh Kathy, my heart goes out to you, your dad and family. Will be praying comfort and peace. Love you.

Gayla said...

Sorry about the loss of your Grandma, Kathy.

Cyndi Kaye said...

Will be praying for you and your family. Love ya

Verse of the Day