Mom loved pictures but she did not love putting them in albums!! There are a few in albums, some in picture frames, but many, many, many more that were in piles, in envelopes, and in boxes! I'm having so much fun walking down memory lane!
So far I have separated the photos by person. I'll be using software to make these pictures as clear as possible. Here's a little peek (unedited so far) at what I've found:
Mom's baby picture

Kim and Rick

A dapper Rod

All four of us!
By the way, that's my little white dress with the red dots in this one!
5 comments:
That is such a fun project! Rod's baby pic is so adorable! Course the pic of all four of you is cute too.
Sis. McElhaney you still have that white blonde hair! How cute the 4 of you
Adrianne,
That "white blond" hair might be considered gray at my age!!
All the pictures are wonderful. So cute. That one of Rodney...his smile is the sweetest thing ever.
Great pictures. Guess I should get my pictures in order. Did one time I think but the years preceding have got them out of whack again.
Post a Comment