Sunday, September 30, 2012

September 30 ~ You, Then

Three years ago I embarked upon a project - The Fultz Family Photos.  Nearly 700 photos later, I had everything scanned.  So how can I choose a "You, Then" photo?  There are 70 pictures of just me, plus dozens of candids with my siblings, parents, nieces and a nephew.  Here are a few favorites:

Little me, I think I was 2 or 3 here:


The story behind this picture?  Our dog had a litter of puppies.  This was one of them.  We were giving it away that day and I was crying.  Not a good day for pictures, until the puppy was included!


Senior picture.  Class of 1982 ~ has it really been 30 years??


One of the happiest days of my life.  He asked, I said, "Yes!!!!"




5 comments:

jennifer lord said...

Awwww love these pics !

Helen @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog said...

This is so fun! I love the puppy! :)

Helen
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

Awww! How fun! Loved these images.

Hanna said...

Lovely!

The Other Half (Les) said...

She is SOOOO cute!!! Past, present and I'm sure in the future!

Verse of the Day