Friday, September 7, 2012

September 7 ~ Natural


I have always enjoyed the natural lighting in our house.  We don't need many, if any, lights on during the day.  This is a good thing today because we're having an electrical issue.  When we got home from church last night, I flipped a light on and we immediately smelled something burning.  Something like wiring.  Les was able to isolate the breaker that controls the area in trouble, so we are safe and waiting for an electrician to arrive.  Just enjoying our natural lighting.

3 comments:

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

Amen to this. Love the natural light of the day.

Plus, I'm not a ceiling light person either. I don't mind lamps, but not from the ceiling. That's where the natural sun belongs!

Helen @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog said...

I love your furniture!

Helen
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

jennifer lord said...

You do have Amazing natural lighting! I love it!

Verse of the Day