1:00 Update:
I just talked to my Dad. Here is the latest:
- He had a CT scan last night that shows he has a fracture in his back (he didn't know what kind) and some of the screws from his surgery are loose. (No wonder he's in so much pain.)
- They are managing his pain and he slept really well last night.
- A physical therapist came in to work with him, but he was only able to sit up for about 2 minutes.
- They did an ultra sound on his heart as part of pre-op, but there is no plan of action yet.
14 comments:
Praying for your dad. God is still able!
I will be praying....In Jesus Name!
Kathy,
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and you dad today!
Peep,
I am praying for your dad, and that comfort and peace will come to you. We both know what a powerful God we serve.
Love you!
EliPeep
Will keep your dad,and your family in my prayers. ♥
Praying for your dad's peace and healing!
Praying!
Peep,
You can be sure that I will be praying for your dad and for you and your family. God is a miracle worker ad a healer. He can do anything. God will give you all strength and comfort. I love you!
ChloPeep
Praying!
Helen
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
Thanks for the update, will continue to pray.
Will be praying!
You can count on me too.
Got your dad's back. In prayer!
Praying for you and your dad Sis. Kathy!!! Love you!!! :)
Post a Comment