I've missed a few Photo a Day shots. I've been just a little too distracted to think about taking a picture. Dad is still in the hospital. We are waiting for the results of a biopsy - this will determine the kind of infection he has in his back. They are treating him with antibiotics while we continue to wait.
Let's catch up, without any pictures...
September 16 ~ Strange
1 Peter 4:12 "Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:"
Funny how we react to trials, isn't it? How could this be happening to me? Live long enough, a trial (or two or more) will come your way. It's part of living, not really so strange after all.
September 17 ~ In My Fridge
Psalm 37:25 "I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread."
My fridge has never been empty! God always supplies. I can also say, I have been young, but I'm not old yet!!
September 19 ~ Underneath
Genesis 3:15 "And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel."
Every problem, worry, trial, sickness, it's all under Jesus' feet. He crushed it!
4 comments:
beautiful.
Amen x 18. A Scripture a day is the better way! Oh! What do people do who don't know the love of Jesus and a love FOR His Word?!
Aww, still praying! Love you!
I like your creativity with the scriptures!
Still praying!!
Post a Comment