Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Youth Alive 2012

Youth Alive is more than just a time for young people to meet and hang out.  Two power packed services, with anointed singing and preaching, and life altering altar services are the real highlight of this meeting.  I know God touched many, many lives in those two nights.

Friday night Bro. Jones preached "No More Excuses." We can all come up with excuses for why we don't live right.  But that's all they are.  Excuses.  The blood of Calvary is strong enough to conquer any obstacle!  We just have to quit making excuses, move away from the past, and learn to live in victory.


I love taking pictures while on vacation, but I never take them at conferences!  The two shown here were shamelessly stolen from Anali's blog.  I believe the group shot is on several other blogs as well, so I don't know who gets the credit for it. The few I took on Friday night were taken in the auditorium, the lights were dim so they didn't turn out at all.  But I have lots of friends who took pictures and wrote about Youth Alive!  Check them all out here: Jen, Michelle, Anali, Elias, Kendra, and Carisa. Did I miss anyone??  Oh yeah!  Mary wrote about not being at Youth Alive!

I love all these ladies, but do you see my sweetheart in the background?  Probably not, but I do!  Just to left of Jen's head.

2 comments:

Anali V said...

How cute that you can spot your sweetheart from afar! Awww

And both pictures are mine! Hence the bad quality lol


It was great meeting you face to face!
Quick question, is there a way that you could send the "levantando banderas" flyer to my house? The Spanish conference in October?
That way I can personally hand my pastor a flyer.

If you can please email me and I'll reply with my address :)

Kathy McElhaney said...

I'm glad we got to meet - it was just too brief!

I'd be happy to send you a flyer. I looked and don't have your email address and it's not on your blog anywhere either. If you want to leave a comment with it, I won't publish it.

Verse of the Day