I've enjoyed the photo a day challenge, even though I missed some days this month. On September 19th, I did a "make up" day, but used verses instead of pictures. I liked doing that, so that's what I'm planning for October. I might take pictures, but I will definitely be posting a verse to go along with the day's photo idea. A few that are already brewing:
October 2nd - Lunchtime. Well, there's this story about Jesus taking a little boy's lunch and multiplying it...
October 10th - Emotion. This is the anniversary of Mom's graduation to heaven. I know I can come up with some great verses for that day!
October 30th - Clothes. A bride arrayed in fine linen comes to mind.
Anyone want to join me? I'd love to see what YOU can come up with! Take a photo or choose a verse, or do both! Here's the list from Fat Mum Slim:

2 comments:
LOVE this idea! I'm in! I will try and do my best! :)
Helen
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
Is there a November?
Post a Comment