Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday Morning Mail Call

I love getting things in the mail. A card or letter really brightens my day. I enjoy going through catalogs, especially this time of the year. I'm not too thrilled when bills come, but I'm thankful we have the funds to pay them. You may remember earlier this year I received this:


I've laughed about it many times as I creep slowly towards 50 and my hair becomes more silver (that sounds better than gray, right?) So I was a little, okay a LOT, surprised when I received this:


"Dear New Parent" ??? What??? Whoever is selling my name to companies is very confused. From retirement age to new parent all in the same year.

I went online to the take the survey and was quickly bumped out of it when I answered "None of the above" to this question:

Within the past 5 months, have you yourself...

Given birth to one baby?
Given birth to multiple babies (twins, triplets,etc.)?
Adopted a baby?
None of the above


FYI ~ if you're going to send me crazy things in the mail, you will probably become blog fodder.

3 comments:

The Other Half (Les) said...

Babe, you're becoming exquisitely silver, not gray, and more beautiful every day!

Kathy McElhaney said...

Aw... way to make my day, Sweetheart!

Girly Muse said...

hahaha i get mail like this once in a while and it always gives me a little scare...like maybe They know something I don't... :)

Verse of the Day