October ~ the month of mood swings. Not mine, the weather's! Last week was so beautiful, rainy and cool. This week we were back up in the mid 90s with 12% humidity. It was 78 when I got up at 5:30 on Thursday morning. Come on, October, make up your mind!! It was an unusual weather pattern, normally when it is this hot and dry Santa Ana winds are blowing quite fiercely. There was very little wind this week. I'm thankful for that and praying for more rain. We're not out of fire danger yet.
Here's a great Quote of the Day from Runner's World that I have found to be true:
If you just give yourself a chance and get out the door, your mind and body will surprise you most of the time.
~ Jenny Barringer Simpson, winner of the gold medal in the 1500 meters at the 2011 World Championships in Athletics
Totals for Week ending October 15:Running: 19.94
Cycling: 32.94
Total: 52.88
Year-to-Date:Running: 1001.56
Cycling: 1170.54
Total: 2172.10
No comments:
Post a Comment