Friday, February 4, 2011

Are You Kidding Me?!?

I received this in the mail this week:



People I am 46!! That is NOT retirement age! Should I start eating dinner at 4:00 so I can get the senior discount?

8 comments:

Jennifer Connell said...

LOL! Oh my!! They really want to get people interested early don't they? lol

Notions from Nonny said...

LOL!! I am right behind you sis....right behind you! lol

Karen J. Hopper said...

Hey now...senior discounts aren't that bad! And AARP isn't either! LOL BTW: You can get senior discount at some places at age 50. (wink)

Kathy McElhaney said...

Sis. Hopper,
I'm all for discounts - this one is just a bit premature!

Nembro said...

ElderSister McElhaney,
are you sure its not from "Aging Apostolic Running Peeps" LOL
Remember all those miles you ran? Too Funny...

Kathy McElhaney said...

I think it's Awesome Apostolic Running Peeps!

Sissy Chrissy! said...

Sissy McElhaney! LOL! My hubby told me what he wrote you -- he is too much!! Yes, I agree with your interpretation -- AWESOME APOSTOLIC READY PEEPS!! You are one ready Apostolic and more importantly you are an awesome Apostolic woman that takes care of herself both physically and spiritually! Keep it up peep -- I am rooting for you and inspire to get your energy soon!! :) LOVE YA!

Girly Muse said...

Oh dear. Oh dear, dear...

Verse of the Day