And Ryan with Kim. That plate in his hand is from the burger bar. I think there were about 6 sauces and 10 different toppings. It was a great idea for an outdoor reception.
We enjoyed a mini family reunion. The mother and father of the groom, who have been married for 30 years:
Kim and Rodney:
Dad and Barbara:
Aunt Jeannie and Uncle Dick:
Les with two of his favorite nieces:
Kim and me:
My two siblings, love them very much!
There were six of these panels that Elle created.
And a self portrait of the photographer!
We also got to enjoy a Sunday morning service in Truth Tabernacle before driving home yesterday afternoon. Loved all the hugs I received!
5 comments:
Idk if its just my computer or what but I can't see any pics!!!
Never mind!!! I see them now!!! LOL! OH and btw- great self portrait!!! ;)
Hmmm... I think it's just your computer. I tried it with 3 browsers and my sister could see them on her computer.
My self portraits always include the biggest, cheesiest grin I can come up with! I had just taken a bunch of pictures of everyone else and said, "hey it's my turn!"
What fun! Looks like a gorgeous day...perfect for a wedding. Love the self portrait! ;)
Post a Comment