On my way to the trail, I saw a walker that I see quite often. He usually sees me running, so when he recognized me with a helmet on, he said, "You're everywhere! I see you all over the neighborhood." I said, "It's a great neighborhood to be in!"
My "everywhere" is about a five mile radius. But I'm glad I know the One Who is everywhere, all the time. It doesn't matter if it's a great neighborhood or not ~ He is there. Psalm 139:7-10 says:
Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.Through deep sorrow and great joy ~ He is there. When I've sinned and try to hide ~ He is there. When I make my way to a place of repentance ~ He is there. When I'm having a great time with friends ~ He is there. When I'm alone and lonely ~ He is there. Every step of the way, through every stage of life ~ He is there. The greatest tragedy would be walking through life without the One Who is everywhere.
Let Me Walk With You Jesus
I've been up on the mountain with Jesus
I've been in the valley so low
But not one time has He failed me
When to Him with my troubles I go.
Let me walk with you Jesus
Don't ever leave me alone
For without You, I could never
No, never make Heaven my home.
He found me when no one could help me
He found me when I was so blue
He found me when no one could save me
And I did not know what to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment