We "ate out of pantry" this week!
Do you get this way? I had half a pound of ground beef, half a pound of ground turkey, two chicken breasts, frozen pasta, dry pasta, and more canned goods than a family of 6 needs! So I only bought milk and produce at the grocery store and cleaned out quite a bit! We had Porcupine Meatballs and Chicken 'n Dumplings. Both of these made great leftovers, too!
Be on the lookout later today or tomorrow for house pictures - the job is finished!!! Woo Hoo!!!
3 comments:
Yup. As you know I do this quite often. Somehow that pantry always over-stuffs itself again tho. lol I think maybe my eyes are always bigger then my stomach when I grocery shop. Then again, I when I learned how to cook it was for eight people, it's hard to learn how to pare that down...:)
It's been fun watching your home improvment process. Thanks for sharing!
Mmmm....Porcupine Meatballs!! I grew up on those and haven't ate them in years!!! I need to make them for my family...they have never had them!!
Take care,
Sis. K.
Caroline,
I'm still wondering why I have so many cans of soup! I'm NOT eating soup in this heat...
Sis. Kendrick,
I can't believe you've deprived your boys of Porcupine Meatballs!!
Post a Comment