Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Clean-Fest Continues

I am almost done getting my house back together since the Great Window Project. I decided since the spirit of scrub was upon me I would see how far it would take me! I dragged the ladder in yesterday to clean places I couldn't reach with my step-ladder. This poster made me thankful for my washer and dryer!


I've had a little help from this guy...


One little room left to clean, my music room. I can't promise this will last...


'Cause I am dog tired!

4 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

What a cute post.

Cyndi Kaye said...

I like the door mat. I need one of those. LOL! P.S. Have you seen Rachel's updated blog?

Kathy McElhaney said...

Is there something specific on Rachel's blog I should be looking for?

Sissy Chrissy said...

I totally thought of you as I started deep cleaning my house as in cleaning my windows inside and out. What a work out indeed!! I can't wait to see pics of your house when it's all done!! It looks beautiful so far!!

Verse of the Day