Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Birthday, Krysten and Lauren!

Happy birthday to my favorite nieces, Krysten and Lauren! I can't believe you're 22 today. I was your age when you were born! The years have flown and I love you more today than I did when you made your appearance 22 years ago today. You were so tiny (3 pounds, 9 ounces and 3 pounds, 4 ounces) but our family fell in love with you immediately! Although you were about 7 weeks early, we were so thankful that you were breathing on your own the first day, it was just a matter of getting your weight up so you could come home.

I have loved watching you grow up. I'm so proud to be your Aunt Kathy. You have always been best friends. You are sweet and kind, funny and loving. You're smart and thoughtful. You're beautiful and strong. I love our late night/early morning talks - we never run out of things to say!

How did we get from here:


To here:


So quickly?!

Happy Birthday! May this be your best year yet! I Love You to the Moon and Back!!

P.S. To any of you who can't tell my girls apart, Lauren is on the left and Krysten is on the right in both pictures.

1 comment:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Happy Birthday Krysten and Lauren. I remember so well when you were little and your Grandmother Norma used to bring you to church. You were a delight. It is wonderful to see you grow into such beautiful young ladies.

Verse of the Day