Love it!!!
I found the wording in a catalog - it was on a t-shirt! Giraffes are so beautiful and graceful.
I never knew a Giraffe could give such good advice! ::) lol I love it!! Especially the pics :)Love you Peep!Chlo
They're quite brilliant!Love you Peep!
Your blog is GREAT!!! Thanks so much for commenting today. It was so fun being able to tell my parents what you had to say about their story. :)So fun to go through all your pictures. You're a great writer.God bless, Lori
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love it!!!
I found the wording in a catalog - it was on a t-shirt! Giraffes are so beautiful and graceful.
I never knew a Giraffe could give such good advice! ::) lol I love it!! Especially the pics :)
Love you Peep!
Chlo
They're quite brilliant!
Love you Peep!
Your blog is GREAT!!!
Thanks so much for commenting today. It was so fun being able to tell my parents what you had to say about their story. :)
So fun to go through all your pictures. You're a great writer.
God bless,
Lori
Post a Comment