
Well I made it an entire year trying new recipes. If you always try new recipes, good for you! In the past, if I tried one new thing a month I was doing good. So how many did I actually try? Well I had to go back and find out! Here are links to every recipe, starting with my first recipe in January:
Buddha Stir Fry
Baked Penne Pasta with Meatballs and Apple and Carrot Salad
Thai Peanut Noodle Bowl - this was the only recipe that we actually despised!!
Chicken Penne Alfredo
Crock Pot Lasagna
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Potatoes Anna and Glazed Carrots
No Pudge Brownies and Red Potato and Green Bean Saute
Balsamic Chicken with Pears, Sweet Potato with Swiss Chard & Ricotta, and WW Pumpkin Muffins
Crescent Chicken Casserole - this is a favorite! Every time I make it, when Les walks in the door, he says, "Mmm... what smells so good?"
Rainbow Fruit Salad, Macadamia Nut Pesto Shrimp Pasta, and Pizza Soup
Shrimp and Pineapple Saute' and Orange Creamsicle Pie
Turkey Meatloaf
French Toast
Chicken and Dumplings
Chocolate-Peanut Butter Bars
Rosalie's Red Sauce with Meat and Italian Meatballs - it was a great day when I received my "Rosalie Serving Italian" cookbook!
Marinara Sauce and Fried Ravioli - I have made both of these numerous times. The Marinara Sauce is my favorite!
Beef and Noodles
Eggplant Rolatini
Skillet Cornbread
Spicy Pomegranate Baked Pears
Double Duchess Potatoes and Zesty Cranberry Relish
Turkey Salad
And my annual Christmas Baking edition! Not all the recipes were new (only 3), but I sure made plenty! Also threw in Sweet Potato Crunch in that post.
So my total count of new recipes? 39! Not quite one a week, but not too bad!
2 comments:
Thank You!! This a great post!! I am looking forward to trying many of your recipes!!
Thanks so much for sharing!!
Take care!!
That's awesome! You SHOULD be proud of yourself!
Post a Comment