Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fall Back



Tonight is the end of Daylight Savings Time. Actually, I think it's at 2:00 a.m. But unless you're planning on being up all night - turn your clocks back an hour tonight before you go to bed.

I am thrilled! It has been so dark every morning while I've been running and I almost fell Thursday morning due to an uneven sidewalk. If you've been "planning" or "promising" to start an exercise program in the mornings this is your week! Don't change your alarm clock and you've got an extra hour to get up and walk, run, ride, or do something! Your body will thank you!

2 comments:

Michelle Dianne said...

LOL - How funny! I had planned on doing just that - walking in the mornings before work. It's a bit chilly in the mornings here, though. :( Then soon I'll be running just like you! J/K Seriously.

Karen J. Hopper said...

Thanks for the reminder. BTW: Love the accompanying picture.

Verse of the Day