Tuesday, October 20, 2009

2000 Miles!!!


Today I hit the 2000 mile mark for the year. I've only done this two other times, so it's a big deal to me!


When I hit the 1000 Mile mark in May, I figured I had taken about 1,700,000 steps, so I guess that puts me over Three Million steps now!! With slightly over 10 weeks left in this year, I'll need to average about 60 miles a week to hit my goal of 2600. And I have every intention of doing just that!

4 comments:

Vonnie said...

Hi Kathy- You inspire me to get moving again!! I have gone and lost your email address since moving to Canada last year so if you could email me sometime and give it to me again I would appreciate it so much! My new email since the move is yvonnebray@rocketmail.com.

Yvonne

Notions from Nonny said...

That is soooo amazing!! Congrats!!

Sis. K.

Girly Muse said...

Way to go!!! And you even have a couple months left in the year! That's wonderful. Very inspiring.

Chlo said...

Congrats Peep!!! I know you can make it to 2600 miles!!! Love ya!
Chlo :)

Verse of the Day