It takes me approximately 1700 steps per mile. So that is One MILLION, Seven Hundred Thousand steps!! Here's a graph with the totals broken down by week (click to enlarge). I am right on pace to meet my goal of 2600 miles, with an average of 50 miles per week! A new high for me!

I've gone through about 4 pairs of shoes in these 1000 miles. This is what my shoes look like brand new:
This is what they look like after a couple hundred miles:
I've often heard it said that "living for God is like a marathon." But a marathon is a one day event and then it's over. Life is day after day after day. Just as I didn't reached 1000 miles in a day, it will be many days of consistency that will get us to our ultimate goal of heaven. Keep running!
2 comments:
Wow! Congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS PEEP! I know you'll totally make 2600 miles this year! I can't believe it... 1000 miles. And how you related it to how living for God is a marathon :) I love you Peep!
Love,
Kosh :)
Post a Comment