Monday, August 24, 2009

Home Improvement Week 2

Our stone work continues! I think (hope, pray!) this part will be done this week.


We are having part of this wall removed...


And we decided to add another bathroom while we are it...


JUST kidding!!! This was a bit of a surprise one day, but since Mario (our stone worker) has been working 10 hour days, it's kinda necessary...

3 comments:

Cyndi Kaye said...

Ooooo, that is looking so nice! =) It's going to be beautious!

cMc said...

That's looking really nice! Looks like the front outside of the house will match the back part! So beautiful! Happy for you and loving you blog template. I haven't been by in a loooooooooooong time, but I'm going to be good now and keep up with ya'!

Much love,
Chris

Kathy McElhaney said...

Hey Chris,
It has been a VERY long time! Welcome back to the world of blogging.
Love ya

Verse of the Day