Thursday, August 27, 2009

Spring Cleaning in August

Our stone work continues, but today we are also starting phase 2 of our house remodeling - new windows! We have 33 windows and 3 sliding glass doors, so this will be at least a 2-3 day job.

In preparation, I've taken down and washed all my valances and cleaned all my blinds. Furniture is getting moved out of the way. Nooks and crannies are being cleaned that haven't had it in a while! It will be great when everything is complete - it will not only look good but will be extra clean! But I sure have stirred up a lot of dust in the process!!


1 comment:

Sissy Chrissy said...

Boy does this sound therapeutic, exhilarating -- call me crazy, but I just love to spring clean when I can, of course!!! It feels soooooo good to get to the "nitty gritty" cleaning of my home!! Good for you and another great way to work out!!

Verse of the Day