
As seen on the map above, there are four sections to the Hotel - Magnolia (the original hotel built in 1977), Garden (phase II, added in 1983), Cascades (phase III, added in 1988), and Delta (phase IV, added in 1996). It is VERY easy to get lost here!!
On the final day of our visit, Lance, Monica, Claire, Hannah, Les, and I walked the entire grounds. We spent about two hours wandering and enjoying the company as well as the beauty of the hotel. Every picture in the slide show was taken by either Claire or Hannah, unless they are both in it! My only input was to make sure they each got a turn. Aren't digital cameras great?



3 comments:
I just love the Opryland! It is so beautiful! Did you check out their fitness room? It is awesome!
Take care! See you at Youth Alive!
I didn't go to the fitness room, but my husband used it twice and said it was great!
We're gearing up for Youth Alive - See ya there!
Sis McElhaney,
Seeing your post makes me want to go back there. I love the few days we stay at Opryland for AMC. I just wish all my amigos were able to go with me.
Post a Comment