
Today is my best friend's birthday!! I am so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man. We have an amazing life together.

Lance has been converting old family slides to digital format so I thought I share some of my sweetie!
(Yes, he looks like his Dad!)



Future VP??
This is a new favorite of mine!!

Little Brother
Lance is exactly 17 months older than Les. They have always been close! When they're together, they're usually on their bikes, solving the problems of the world while they ride!



And when they're 80, they'll be wearing their pants like this again ...






Big Brother
When Lisa was born, Les was 4 years old. He took one look at her and said, "I like her two cheeks, I'm gonna call her Tooz." And Tooz she is!

I'm thinking he's trying to get one of those cheeks in this shot...




Musician...
Here he is at his first family Christmas concert with his cousin, Johnny.


This is what he's going to look like in 30 years!! And I plan to be even more in love with him then!
Happy birthday, babe! I love you so much!!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Les. Wishing you only the best (as far as a wife, you've got the best). Blessings be yours.
Wonderful pictures. He's a blessed guy to have you. Happy birthday, Les! :)
Happy Birthday Day from The Kendrick Clan!!
Aww, I love old pictures! Happy B-Day to your hubby! :)
My favorite is the frosting beaters from the mixer. I let my coworkers see some of the pics. They loved the part where you said "Today is my best friend's birthday" What an awesome testimony!
Hi Sissy McElhaney! I hope you and your hubby had a really nice day on his birthday! He was too funny Wednesday night when he asked me why did I have to remind him!
He is very blessed to have you in his life, and he in yours!
Post a Comment