
I had my annual physical yesterday. The first half of my appointment I spent with Natalie, one of the nurses. She started with my weight, no surprise and no I'm not telling you what it was!

My blood pressure was 108/60 (very good!)

It took her two tries to get blood (ouch!)

When my doctor came in he said his chart on me is empty! That's a good thing. I'm healthy as can be!
Since my last visit they have upgraded their x-rays to digital, so we went in his office to look at my x-rays on his computer. First we looked at my heart and lungs - all clear and where it's suppose to be, no enlarged arteries or other issues. We then looked at the side view. My spine is nice and healthy, disk spacing still really good. While looking at my spine, my doctor noted that there is little deterioration which is good, as he put it "for someone your age."
"Someone my age????" What is that suppose to mean?? Don't you say that to old people? You're healthy "for someone your age." You look good "for someone your age."
It's really a good thing I like my doctor! And he's much older than me, so it wasn't a young whippersnapper saying that to me! But still...

"Someone my age" needs to be treated a little more kindly!!
1 comment:
Thanks for the chuckle!
Post a Comment