Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Teaser Post

I've got laundry, housework, grocery shopping, and other miscellaneous items on my To Do list standing in the way of posting our pictures. I'd much rather be going through the pictures and reliving our wonderful time, but I do like to eat and wear clean clothes... So here are a few teaser shots:

The view from our room on Maui:



The island of Molokai (as seen from our room on Maui):



The view from our room on Kauai:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PEEP! Those pictures are so nice! The water sure looks good :) See you soon! :)
Love,
Chlo

Sissy Chrissy said...

WELCOME BACK SISSY MCELHANEY!! It feels like months since I've seen you and ALL your pictures are FANTASTIC!! I'm sure it was hard to come back home -- I know it would have been for me!

I shall see you tomorrow night at church!! Love ya mucho!

Verse of the Day