We had FOUR more receive the gift of the Holy Ghost last night! God is doing great things!!
Let me tell you about our 4 newest babies:
Mariah is 5 (her mom is Rebekah who received the Holy Ghost yesterday morning) and Angelica is 7. "it's for your children..."
Hector is married to Debbie who received the Holy Ghost yesterday morning. They came in to service a little late last night and ended up sitting behind Les and me. During the preaching, I heard Hector say, "I just don't get it. Why does it take the Holy Ghost to be saved?" I quietly started praying for him during the remainder of the sermon. As soon as the altar call was given, Hector went forward. I slipped back to give Debbie a few words of encouragement and we prayed together for him. It wasn't long before I saw Bro. Carroll praying with Hector and Hector received the Holy Ghost!! Then Debbie and I made it to the front in time to see her son, Juan, receive the Holy Ghost!
Hector and Debbie were also baptized last night. I was talking to them afterward and Hector said, "I think I was just mad or jealous that she got the Holy Ghost this morning and I didn't!" I'm sure we've got the devil stirred up and he's trying to put roadblocks in the way of hungry hearts, but it didn't work this time!
Mary was also baptized last night and her parents and siblings were in service for the first time to see it. It was great meeting them and we pray it isn't the last time they come.
Our schedule this week will be service on Wednesday night only. We have tonight off and prayer meeting Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Since we had 2 receive the Holy Ghost last week when it was "just" a prayer meeting, I can't wait to see what happens next!
In case you've lost track - we've had 12 receive the Holy Ghost so far!
6 comments:
Hallejah! God is so good.
Whoa! That's awesome
This is soo AWESOME!! God is doing great things....:) I love you Peep!
Love,
Chlo
God is great, and greatly to be praised! Thank You, Jesus!
Last week was so great and I can't wait to see what God is going to do this week. Its so hard to leave even when the service is over!
You want to keep praying and seeing more get the Holy Ghost. :O) Nancy
WIIIIIIIIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! HALLELUJAH!!!! God is sooo good! When it seems like it's impossible, or someone is just "too tough" God shows up and changes lives! Thank you Jesus for his loving mercy!
Thank you for prayers!
Love you!
Viv
Post a Comment