
There are so many things I could say about my wonderful Dad! If you don't believe me, go back and read his birthday post!
For some reason the picture above is one of Les' favorites. I had never seen it until a little over a year ago when we were planning Dad's 70th birthday celebration. We put together a scrapbook of pictures, notes, and letters. This picture came my way along with one that was snapped within the same moments. On the left of this picture you can see a little arm. That arm belongs to either Rick or Rod. The other picture has my two blond haired brothers (ages 2 and 4) hamming it up.
So what is the story behind these pictures? It's obvious Dad was trying to take a nap. But as the father of four, that was a little difficult. I looks like I might have been crying. Was I being tormented by those two at the other end of the couch or was I just having a fit all on my own? Either way, it was Dad to the rescue! He was either consoling or refereeing. But either way, he was being Dad. Taking care of his kids. Loving them while trying to get some rest!
Dad, thanks for the many times you refereed and comforted. I hope your day is wonderful. I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment