Because you never know when a bobcat will be cruising along your back fence!
Les saw this guy crossing our street last week, so I've been expecting him/her. This is usually the time of year when we see kittens, so this could be momma out looking for dinner.
This one is my favorite. She doesn't come in the yard or tear up our grass or leave "goodies" in our pool or attic! I'm guessing this is the momma and her baby was sleeping, otherwise we don't see them during the day.
I'm not really brave - I was standing in my dining room with the sliding glass door closed. I have a camera with a great zoom lens!! We've never had any trouble with the cats, including the time she had twins and they decided our backyard was their very own playground! I love watching them, they're so graceful.
6 comments:
You live in an interesting area of "critters". Don't think I'll complain about the gophers anymore.
This one is my favorite. She doesn't come in the yard or tear up our grass or leave "goodies" in our pool or attic! I'm guessing this is the momma and her baby was sleeping, otherwise we don't see them during the day.
wow, you are a brave lady! i would probably have freaked out. that is really neat and scary at the same time!
I'm not really brave - I was standing in my dining room with the sliding glass door closed. I have a camera with a great zoom lens!! We've never had any trouble with the cats, including the time she had twins and they decided our backyard was their very own playground! I love watching them, they're so graceful.
Yes, reason to keep your camera handy, but more reason to have a fence!
They can get through that fence - I know, because they have!
Post a Comment